Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, summer's choice coconut milk curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have summer's choice coconut milk curry using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- Get 8 Chicken (drumettes)
- Get 1 Eggplant
- Take 1 Bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange)
- Get 1 large Green bell pepper
- Prepare 1 pack Shimeji mushrooms
- Take 1 Onion
- Prepare 1 Garlic (finely chopped)
- Take 3 cm Ginger (finely chopped)
- Get 1 Red chili pepper
- Make ready 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 3 tbsp Curry powder
- Make ready 2 tsp ☆ Cumin (optional)
- Get 3 to 5 seeds ☆ Cardamon (optional)
- Prepare 1 stick ☆ Cinnamon (optional)
- Make ready 1 can ★ Coconut milk
- Make ready 200 ml ★ Water
- Prepare 2 tsp ★ Chicken soup stock granules
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp ★ Fish sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp ★ Salt
- Take 2 tsp ★ Sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp Garam masala (optional)
- Prepare 1 Basil or cilantro (optional)
Steps to make Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- These are the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. Preseason the chicken with pepper (not listed).
- Slice eggplant into 1 cm half rounds, julienne the bell peppers, thinly slice the onions, and shred the shimeji mushrooms.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil, fry the chicken with the skin down, then transfer to a pot. Fry until slightly browned.
- Heat the remaining oil and add the spice ingredients marked with a ☆ over low heat until fragrant. (Be careful not to burn the spices.) This step is optional.
- Add the onions, garlic, ginger, and red hot peppers and stir fry.
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry with the eggplant. Add more oil if needed.
- Transfer to a pot and add the shimeji mushrooms. Add the ingredients marked with ★ and stew. (No need to stew for a long amount of time.)
- Add the green and red and stew a bit longer (a few minutes). Add the garam masala (optional), then it's ready to serve.
- Serve on plate with rice, and garnish with basil or coriander leaves, to taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food summer's choice coconut milk curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!