Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy chicken & veggie curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Discover these delicious, good-for-you ways to cook chicken for a high protein midweek meal. Try hasselback chicken traybake, one-pots with cannellini beans and chorizo. Healthy chicken recipes for the oven, slow cooker, grill, and more. Find a tasty low-calorie chicken dish for tonight's dinner.
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy chicken & veggie curry using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry:
- Prepare 500 grams Chicken breast or thigh meat
- Get 2 medium Carrots
- Prepare 2 medium Onions
- Take 1 tbsp Butter
- Make ready 3 clove Garlic (finely chopped or thinly sliced)
- Take 2 tsp Soup stock granules
- Prepare 1 Grated potato
- Prepare 1/2 Grated apple
- Make ready 100 ml or more Canned tomato (whole or diced)
- Take 1000 ml Water
- Prepare 2 tbsp Curry powder
- Take 2 blocks Store-bought curry roux (mild-spicy or spicy)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive oil or vegetable oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Make ready 1 tbsp Honey or sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp or more Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
These Healthy Chicken Fajita Bowls are a healthy and delicious dinner that your whole family will love! Find healthy, delicious chicken recipes including chicken and pasta, easy chicken casseroles, low-calorie chicken recipes, and chicken pot pie. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at. Every healthy chicken recipe you'll need, from chicken breast recipes to chicken casserole.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry:
- Finely chop the onions and garlic. Mince the carrots in a food processor. Grate the apple and potato. Blend the canned tomatoes in the food processor.
- Put the finely chopped onions in a plastic container, add 1 tablespoon of butter, cover with a lid (or cling film), and microwave for 7-8 minutes.
- Pour the oil in a pot, sauté the garlic over low heat until fragrant. Add the onions from Step 2, and sauté until lightly browned. Add more oil, and fry the chicken and carrots.
- Add the water, canned tomatoes, grated vegetables and soup stock granules, and simmer for a while, skimming any scum from the surface.
- Lightly roast the curry powder in a frying pan over low heat. If you don't use any store-bought curry roux, add more curry powder.
- After simmering for 30-40 minutes, add the curry powder, and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Finally, add the roux, yogurt, Worcestershire-style sauce, and honey to adjust.
- You can fry the chicken before you sauté the onions (take the chicken out after frying, and set it aside). Yogurt is optional.
- If sautéing the onions is too much trouble for you, you can just lightly sauté them after microwaving. (Microwave for a little longer in this case.)
- You can grate the potato and apple directly into the pot as it simmers. You can slice the onions instead of finely chopping.
- You can use 2 cans of tomatoes, if you like. You don't have to use potato if you use store-bought curry roux.
- If you don't add the curry powder in Step 6, it will be a tomato soup.. Add more water and tomatoes to taste. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143374-healthy-chicken-tomato-soup
- This is delicious with chicken drumettes.
- Turmeric Rice. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143375-turmeric-rice-for-curry
Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at. Every healthy chicken recipe you'll need, from chicken breast recipes to chicken casserole. Our Favorite Healthy Air Fryer Recipes. Who ever said that chicken wings, doughnuts, and pizza couldn't. Picture courtesy of Healthy Seasonal Recipes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food healthy chicken & veggie curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!