Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sprout pulao with gobi matar curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This video contains recipes of Veg kuruma , pulao using green gram Sprout and Garlic loaded cauliflower curry. Sprouts are good source of protein and good. Aloo Gobhi Matar Pulao आलू गोभी मटर पुलाव Aloo Matar Pulao Vegetable Chawal Recipe In Urdu Hindi - RKK.
Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sprout pulao with gobi matar curry using 27 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry:
- Get For Sprout Pulao:-
- Make ready 1 cup basmati rice
- Make ready 1 cup green bean sprout
- Make ready 1 cup coconut milk
- Take 1 tbsp ghee & oil
- Prepare 1 stick Cinnamon
- Make ready 1-2 Cardamoms
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 2 Bay leaves
- Prepare 1 onion
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 5 cashew nuts
- Prepare to taste salt
- Take For Gobi Peas Curry :-
- Make ready 2 cups cleaned cauliflower
- Take 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Make ready 1 cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf
- Take 1 big onion
- Take 2 tomato (paste)
- Prepare 1 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam masala
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready to taste salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup coconut
- Get 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1 tbsp cashew paste
Matar pulao - this Indian pulao dish do not need any introduction. This simple and easy pot dish is prepared with peas and rice. Rice and peas are sautéd in whole spices and herbs and later cooked in pressure cooker. Matar pulao tastes delicious and full of flavour.
Steps to make Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry:
- Heat the pressure cooker with tbsp ghee and oil. Sauté cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and Bay leaf. Add 5 cashew and roast to a golden brown. Further, add onion and ginger-garlic paste and saute until raw smells go. Then add green bean sprouts and sauté it for 2mins. Add salt to taste. Add the 10mins soaked basmati rice with 1.5 cup of water. Finally, add 1cup coconut milk and mix well. Pressure cook it for 2whistles in medium flame.
- Heat the pan with 1tbs oil. Sauté whole Garam masala and add finely chopped onion, ginger and garlic paste. Sauté until it changes golden brown. Then add tomato paste and boil it for 2mins. Add all spice powder and sauté well. Add green peas and half cooked cauliflower in it. Mix well and add 1cup water. In Medium flame, slow cook it for next five mins. Once the cauliflower cooked soft add (coconut, fennel seed, and cashew) paste.boil it for 3mins. Switch off and garnish with coriander leaf.
- Prepare soft chapati. Serve hot everything with mango pickle and papad.
Rice and peas are sautéd in whole spices and herbs and later cooked in pressure cooker. Matar pulao tastes delicious and full of flavour. It is commonly served with vegetable. Masala Matar Pulao recipe or Masala Peas pulao rice is spicy matar pulav, one pot meal, makes good lunch box recipe. This pulao also goes well with some good non-veg curry too, or even simple potato fry makes excellent combo so it's ideal for lunch box and if you get bored of the routine peas.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sprout pulao with gobi matar curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!