Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, speedy veggie thai red curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Speedy veggie thai red curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Speedy veggie thai red curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
You can buy ready-made Thai red curry paste. If you're cooking for vegetarians, just check the label to make sure it's suitable. Watch how to make amazing Thai red curry at home in this short recipe video! This vegetable curry is made with common grocery store ingredients.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook speedy veggie thai red curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Speedy veggie thai red curry:
- Make ready bunch spring onions
- Make ready 1 garlic clove
- Make ready dessert spoon coconut oil
- Take medium pack of closed cup mushrooms (approx. 14)
- Make ready Half pack mange tout
- Prepare Half a cauliflower
- Make ready Half a bag frozen Quorn pieces (150g)
- Make ready 200 ml tinned coconut milk
- Take 1/4 jar red Thai curry paste (I used Aldi's Create range - it had a fab kick!)
- Get Handful cashew nuts
- Prepare Salt
Along with these vegan meals I love love love the versatility of Thai food. Keep your curry flavor base, get creative with your veggies and proteins. This Vegan Thai Red Curry tastes better than anything you'd get from a restaurant, and is totally customizable depending on what vegetables you have on hand. How to make Vegan Thai Red Curry.
Instructions to make Speedy veggie thai red curry:
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a covered bowl with an inch of water. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- While you cook your cauliflower, fry off your onions and garlic in oil. Add the mushrooms and mange tout and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and stir into the mushrooms. Add the Quorn (straight from the freezer) and stir again.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, check your cauliflower. If its too crunchy then cook it for a further 2-3 minutes on medium. You don't want it too soft as it will disintegrate when added to the sauce. You're after al dente pieces that will keep their shape.
- Once your Quorn is cooked, add some salt to season.
- Finally, add the cauliflower and cashew nuts and coat with the sauce
- Serve with rice or naan.
This Vegan Thai Red Curry tastes better than anything you'd get from a restaurant, and is totally customizable depending on what vegetables you have on hand. How to make Vegan Thai Red Curry. Have everything ready before you start. Chop all your veggies and start your rice cooking. A delicious Thai red curry with vegetables and crispy baked curry.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food speedy veggie thai red curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!