Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, yellow pumpkin curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yellow pumpkin curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Yellow pumpkin curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
A simple yet satisfying plant-based, gluten-free dinner! These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Parangikai curry, Yellow pumpkin can be made as delicious curry with flavorful masalas. Recipe with step by step pictures.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook yellow pumpkin curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow pumpkin curry:
- Take 250 gms Pumpkin
- Prepare 1 potato medium size cut into cubes
- Get 1 tomato,
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- Get 1" ginger make a paste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Dhaniya powder
- Prepare as required Fresh coriander for garnishing
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
- Prepare For Tempering -
- Prepare 1 dry red chilli
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Take 1/2 tsp Pachphoron
Making homemade yellow curry paste is not difficult at all. I like to keep my leftover. Yellow Pumpkin Dry Curry is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.
Steps to make Yellow pumpkin curry:
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into cubes. Wash it twice and drain the excess water. Keep aside. Heat oil in Kasai. Once it is hot. Add potato and fry till it becomes light brown in colour. Then add pumpkin saute it or fry for few minutes in low flame.
- Cover and cook till the potato and pumpkin become soft.
- Add spice masala and saute it till the masala coated well. Then add tomato, green chilli and ginger paste. Fry till the raw smell of masala goes off.
- Add spice masala and saute it till the massla coated well. Then add tomato, green chilli and ginger paste and salt. Fry till the raw smell of masala goes off. Add water as needed. Cover and cook till it become gravy. Once it is done. Transfer to a beautiful bowl. Ready to serve with hot steamed rice
Yellow Pumpkin Dry Curry is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. A simple yet satisfying plant-based, gluten-free dinner! Take a small mixie jar and add in the fresh coconut, sesame seeds, dry red chillies and cumin seeds. Pumpkin curry recipe - Made with basic ingredients this pumpkin kootu tastes delicious and needs Pumpkin curry recipe - South Indian style pumpkin kootu made with red pumpkin, lentils, coconut.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yellow pumpkin curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!