Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, drumsticks curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Visit my website for more detail of ingredients and more Indian foods and snacks. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) - Munakkaya tomato curry. Drumstick curry recipe - a flavorful South Indian style curry of drumsticks with coconut milk.
Drumsticks curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Drumsticks curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook drumsticks curry using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumsticks curry:
- Take 350 grams drumsticks
- Make ready 2 potatoes medium sized cut in to small pieces
- Prepare 2 onion medium sized chopped
- Take 2 tomatoes medium sized
- Prepare 21/2 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 8 black pepper corn
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Take 8 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 big cardamom
- Take 3 tsp mustard oil
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 11/2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp amchur (dry mango powder)
- Prepare 2 whole dry red chillies
- Make ready Pinch fenugreek seeds
DRUMSTICK CURRY RECIPE - Drumstick Masala -Murungakkai Masala — Spiceindiaonline. Drumsticks are loaded with valuable minerals, healthy proteins and minerals, whenever I see fresh. Your Drumstick Curry stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Instructions to make Drumsticks curry:
- Firstly take drumsticks cut into medium size pieces and rinse it keep it aside.
- Take potatoes rinse it.
- In a blender jar add cumin, mustard seeds, garlic, black pepper corn, black cardamom coriander seeds & some little water now blend till it fine paste keep it aside.
- Heat the wok with 1tsp mustard oil put drumsticks and potatoes saute till it becomes golden colour on medium flame now transfer in a bowl keep it aside.
- Add remaining oil in same wok add dry red chilli, fenugreek seeds stir it few seconds.
- Add onion saute till it becomes translucent add prepared mixture,turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, to taste salt stir and mix it properly on lower flame.
- Cover and cook until becomes spices separates till oil stir in between interval timing because burnt it.
- Add tomatoes saute till becomes massy then add fried veggies mix it properly stir it few minutes on medium flame.
- Add as needed water now cover and cook until becomes tender on lower flame lastly add dry mango powder simmer for 2 or 3 mins on medium flame, now reduce the flame.
- Now it is done you can enjoy with chapati or plain rice.
Your Drumstick Curry stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food drumsticks curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!