Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, besani kofta curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Besani Kofta Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Besani Kofta Curry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Learn how to make tasty kofta curry. Very easy step by step video recipe. Enjoy this homemade restaurant-style mutton kofta recipe from scratch with its. Learn how to make Tasty Kofta Curry.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have besani kofta curry using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Besani Kofta Curry:
- Prepare 1 cup besan
- Take For For kofta:-
- Prepare 1 cup besan
- Prepare 3 tbsp paneer grated
- Take 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Make ready 3 tbsp walnut crushed
- Take 1/2 tsp jeera
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ajwain
- Take 1/4 tsp haldi powder
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Prepare 2 tsp oil
- Make ready as required Oil for frying
- Make ready For gravy:-
- Take 1 cup onion (paste)/2 onions
- Make ready 1 cup tomato paste/ 2 tomatoes
- Prepare 3-4 green chillies finely chopped
- Get 1 inch ginger
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh cream
- Take 1 tbsp kaju paste
Kofta curry is a delicious dish of succulent grilled or broiled beef meatballs in a rich, creamy sauce with fragrant spices. The koftas (meatballs) in this curry dish can be made with beef, lamb or chicken. In India, you will typically find kofta in a spiced curry or gravy while in Iran and Iraq it can be cooked in a spiced gravy. This Indian meatball curry is savory, slightly spicy and full of flavor.
Steps to make Besani Kofta Curry:
- For kofta:- Mix all the ingredients together for kofta except walnut and oil and knead to soft dough.
- Make them in round balls. Flatten each ball. Place walnuts in the center and seal.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat slide the koftas one by one gently to the oil.
- Turn them occasionally and fry koftas until golden brown all around.
- Drain in kitchen towel and reserve.
- For gravy:- Take a pan and add oil + ghee in it and add cumin seeds in it crackle for few seconds.
- Add onion, ginger garlic paste kaju paste in it and let it cool till the onion colour turn into golden brown.
- Add green chillies, tomato paste in it. Stir well everything.
- Add haldi powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt and stir well everything well.
- Add water in it and make it cook for around 5 minutes. When the smell of tomatoes changes add cream in it.
- Let the gravy cook for a while for around 5 minutes more. Now add the koftas it in and let it cook for around 5 minutes more.
- Besani kofta is ready and garnish with coriander leaves, grated paneer, if desired.
In India, you will typically find kofta in a spiced curry or gravy while in Iran and Iraq it can be cooked in a spiced gravy. This Indian meatball curry is savory, slightly spicy and full of flavor. You can use any ground meat to make this - I personally prefer beef or lamb when making. Make Indian kofta curry easy and vegetarian-friendly by using meatless vegetable meatballs in this creamy dinner dish that's quick to make, but full of flavor. Vegetable Kofta Curry is an exotic Indian gravy dish that comprises of two parts Kofta and the curry.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food besani kofta curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!