Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, guava kofta curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Guava Kofta Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Guava Kofta Curry is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook guava kofta curry using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Guava Kofta Curry:
- Get 1 big guava
- Prepare 2 tbsp gramflour(besan)
- Make ready 1 chopped onion
- Get 2 grinded tomato puree
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tsp cream
- Get to taste salt
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kasuri methi
- Take 2 tsp oil
- Get few chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare oil for frying
- Take 1 cup water
Steps to make Guava Kofta Curry:
- Grate the guava in a bowl.
- Add gramflour, red chilli powder,salt & carom seeds.
- Mix well.
- Make small balls out of it.Heat oil in a karahi & deep fry the balls till they become brown in colour.
- Take them out on a tissue paper to absorbs excess oil.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil with chopped onion & ginger garlic paste in a pan.
- Cook till they become golden in colour then add salt,red chilli powder & turmeric powder.Saute for a minute.
- Now add grinded tomato puree.
- Cook till oil spreads from the corners.
- Add 1 tbsp of cream in it.
- Mix well.
- Add 1 cup of water with garam masala.
- Cook on a low flame for 5 minutes & add kasuri methi in it.
- Pour in a seving bowl & add koftas in it.
- Garniy with coriander leaves & serve hot with chapati or naan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food guava kofta curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!