Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, palak pakoda curry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Palak pakoda curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Palak pakoda curry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hello friend welcome to my channel Aj hum bnayenge palak ki kofta, ise hum ek dum asan tarika se bnayege, ye khane bhut testy lgta hai This is a palak kadi Pakoda Recipe which is made in a healthy manner by preparing spinach patties and avoiding excess use of oil. Simple Palak Rice Lunch Box Recipe. Palak pakoda recipe - These delicious crunchy spinach pakora are unique in taste and are wonderful to enjoy with your evening cup of masala chai /tea.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have palak pakoda curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak pakoda curry:
- Take 1 bowl chopped spinach
- Make ready 1 bowl besan
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp garam masala
- Make ready For frying Oil
- Prepare 1 bowl tomato puree
- Take 3 tsp puree of ginger garlic coconut flakes
- Prepare 2 tsp sambhar masala
- Take To taste Salt
Palak pakoda are crisp and tasty deep-fried fritters made with spinach leaves, gram flour, onion, herbs Palak Pakoda Palak Pakoda/pakora is a delicious and crispy snack prepared with spinach leaves. Today we will learn how to make palak pakora/spinach pakoda following this easy recipe. How to make palak paneer kofta curry: Take all the ingredients needed for the koftas and mix them well.
Steps to make Palak pakoda curry:
- For pakoda mix 1/2 tsp chilli powder, salt, 1/2 turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala. Mix well with spinach add little water for free flow
- Fry pakodas
- Now take 2 tsp oil in pan. Give usual tadka with spices, add ginger garlic puree and tomato puree.
- Now add 1/2 glass water in pakoda bowl, mix that sticky pakoda mixture, pour it in curry
- Add sambar masala and salt. When water start boiling add pakodas. Cook for 2 mins. Ready to serve.
Today we will learn how to make palak pakora/spinach pakoda following this easy recipe. How to make palak paneer kofta curry: Take all the ingredients needed for the koftas and mix them well. Make small round balls and roll them in some cornflour. Now deep fry them on low heat till they. Palak Pakoda Kadhi recipe - How to make Palak Pakoda Kadhi.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food palak pakoda curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!