Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, kofta biryani (leftover kofta curry). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kofta Biryani (leftover Kofta Curry) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Kofta Biryani (leftover Kofta Curry) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kofta biryani (leftover kofta curry) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kofta Biryani (leftover Kofta Curry):
- Get 2 cup rice soaked for 25 minutes
- Make ready 2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Zeera
- Get 1 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 8-10 kofta with gravy(leftover)
- Prepare 2 tbsp (1 small pack) biryani masala
- Make ready 1 tsp Red chilli crushed
- Get 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Get 4,5 tbsp Oil
- Get leaves Lemon, tomato and mint
Instructions to make Kofta Biryani (leftover Kofta Curry):
- Rice ko salt, zeera and 1 tbsp oil dal ke boil kar lein. Strain kar ke thandy pani sy guzar ke side py rakh dein.
- Bachy huay kofta Curry ko pan mein dalen aur stove py rakh dein, thora pani add karein sath hi biryani masala add kar dein.
- Ab iss mein crushed red chilli, black pepper and salt add karein. Then 4 tbsp oil add kar dein.(jis oil mein kofta fry kiye thy mein ny wohi oil add kiya)
- Sara kuch dal ke 5-6 minutes medium flame py bhonai kar lein.
- Ab pan mein pehly boiled rice dalen(half) phr opr sara korma curry dal dein
- Ab iss ke opr phr baki bchy huay sary rice dal dein. Aur opr lemon tomato aur podina dal ke cover kar pehly 5 minutes medium frame py then 10 minutes low flame py dum lagalein.
- Hmari mazydar kofta Biryani tyar hai raita ke sath serve karein and enjoy the taste😍
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kofta biryani (leftover kofta curry) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!