Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, peri peri paneer biryani curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peri Peri Paneer Biryani curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Peri Peri Paneer Biryani curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peri peri paneer biryani curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peri Peri Paneer Biryani curry:
- Get For PANEER peri peri
- Take 4 spoon peri peri masala
- Make ready 2 tbsp maida
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornflour
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready For biryani
- Get 1 fry onion
- Make ready as required mushroom
- Make ready 1 cup Capsicum red green yellow
- Prepare 8-10 Beans
- Prepare 1/2 cup Peas
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cauliflower
- Get 50 gm Paneer
- Make ready 8-10 Kaju
- Make ready 1 bowl For gravy onion tomato green chillies
Steps to make Peri Peri Paneer Biryani curry:
- First for peri peri paneer mix all the ingredients and then deep fry it or use grill after tht add chat masala on it…
- For biryani fry all veggies leaving PEAS thn do portion from it yellow orange colour
- Thn add little veggies
- Again add another cooked rice on it. Likewise do it same
- For gravy add all the ingredients thn in a grinder mix well cook for 10 mins on low flare add all spices and water if required…
- Thank u…
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food peri peri paneer biryani curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!