Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hara masala keema. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hara masala keema is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Hara masala keema is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Bihari Keema Recipe with Home made Bihari Boti Masala by Huma Ka Kitchen. Kharay Masala Ka Keema by HUMA KA KITCHEN. How to make Khara Masala Keema (Mince) Recipe at Home. A Bakra Eid Special Recipe by Kitchen With Amna.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have hara masala keema using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hara masala keema:
- Prepare 350 gm Mutton mince
- Take 2 Onions chopped
- Get Yoghurt half cup
- Get Half cup oil
- Prepare 6 Green chilli
- Take 2 bunch fresh coriander chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp whole coriander
- Take 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- Get 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tablespoon cumin powder
Step by step keema hari mirch recipe Pakistani. If you want simple, easy, quick and hearty meal, try this Keema hara masala recipe. The aroma of fresh coriander and the spice of sliced chillies when. If you want simple, easy, quick and hearty meal, try this Hara Masala Keema Recipe by Rida Aftab.
Instructions to make Hara masala keema:
- Marinate your mince with yoghurt ginger garlic paste and salt for 10 minutes
- Heat oil in a deep pan place marinated keema and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame
- In a blender add coriander green chillies and all spices quarter blend well
- Add coriander paste on keema and bonfire on high flame
- Serve with rice roghni naan 💝🥰💝💝
The aroma of fresh coriander and the spice of sliced chillies when. If you want simple, easy, quick and hearty meal, try this Hara Masala Keema Recipe by Rida Aftab. The aroma of fresh coriander and the spice of sliced chillies when blended with sweetness of. Bhuna Qeema With Khara Masala (Minced Meat With Whole Spices). At KFoods you can find BBQ Hara Masala Keema Roll and all the urdu recipes in a very easiest way.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food hara masala keema recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!