Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy qeema karahi😍. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Qeema Karahi😍 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Qeema Karahi😍 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy qeema karahi😍 using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Qeema Karahi😍:
- Get 1 kg beef qeema
- Prepare 2 onions chopped
- Prepare 2 tbs ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tsp chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1.5 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp whole spice powder
- Take 1 tbs coriander crushed
- Get 1 tbs cumin crushed
- Prepare 2 cinnamon sticks
- Get 2 black cardamoms
- Prepare 8-10 black pepper corns
- Prepare 4-5 cloves
- Prepare 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Prepare 3-4 tomatoes sliced
- Prepare 4-5 green chilles
- Get 1/2 cup oil
- Take 1/2 bunch fresh coriander (I dont have today so coudnt use)
Instructions to make Spicy Qeema Karahi😍:
- In a wok heat up oil and add whole spices fry until pop
- Add onions and saute it then add ginger garlic paste and fry until raw smell goes off
- Add qeema and fry for 2 minutes then add all spices expect whole spice powder
- Fry for 3 -4 minutes and add yoghurt mix and let it simmer for 5-6 minutes on very low flame
- Now add whole spice powder, green chillies,coriander and serve
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spicy qeema karahi😍 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!