Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, masala keema. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bihari Keema Recipe with Home made Bihari Boti Masala by Huma Ka Kitchen. Kharay Masala Ka Keema by HUMA KA KITCHEN. How to make Khara Masala Keema (Mince) Recipe at Home. A Bakra Eid Special Recipe by Kitchen With Amna.
Masala Keema is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Masala Keema is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have masala keema using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Keema:
- Make ready 1/2 Kg Beef Mince
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Yoghurt
- Prepare 1 Onion (Chopped)
- Get 1 Tsp Salt
- Get 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Green Coriander
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Cumin
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Coriander Seeds
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Ginger (Chopped)
Keema recipe - Learn how to make mutton keema curry with video and step by step photos. Most people prefer to cook their mutton or keema with minimum spices or masala, as they feel the original. Soya Keema Masala Recipe is a delicious vegetarian keema recipe made with soya and peas and masalas like red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala. Minced chicken sauteed in onion - tomatoes and flavored with aromatic Indian spices.
Instructions to make Masala Keema:
- Take a pan and Roast Coriander Seeds and Cumin.
- Now crush it. (Don't crush until powder, let it have some crumbs in it).
- Take a Pot. Turn on Medium Flame. Add Oil in it and Onions. Fry Onions until light brown colour.
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste and Salt. Mix.
- Add Keema and Mix. Cover and let it cook on Medium to Low. Flame for 10 minutes.
- In it add Crushed and Roasted Cumin and Coriander Powder. Mix.
- Add Yoghurt, Garnish and Coriander Leaves. (Save some Ginger and Coriander Leaves for Garnishing). Cover and Cook for 10 minutes on Medium Low Flame.
- Uncover and Mix.
- Garnish it with the remaining Coriander Leaves and Ginger Masala Keema is ready.
- Enjoy your Meal.
Soya Keema Masala Recipe is a delicious vegetarian keema recipe made with soya and peas and masalas like red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala. Minced chicken sauteed in onion - tomatoes and flavored with aromatic Indian spices. In this term, chicken keema matar, the word Keema translates to any kind of ground meat. Keema Masala - Keema, Mince, Ground Meat If you are looking something different of meat dish then usual, try out this mince recipe. Mince tastes great in its own place.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food masala keema recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!