Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dum qeema samosa parcels. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dum Qeema Samosa Parcels is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Dum Qeema Samosa Parcels is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have dum qeema samosa parcels using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dum Qeema Samosa Parcels:
- Prepare 1/2 kg beef qeema (minced)
- Prepare 1/4 cup yogurt
- Take 2 tbsp raw papaya paste
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilli crushed
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Take to taste red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get to taste salt
- Get 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready 2 tbsp green chilli crushed
- Prepare 1/2 cup onion fried
- Prepare mint leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Get 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- Take charcoal for smoke
- Prepare 2 cups all purpose flour sifted
- Get 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 2 tbsp ghee
- Make ready water as required
- Prepare 1 tsp ghee
- Take cooking oil for frying
Instructions to make Dum Qeema Samosa Parcels:
- In bowl,add beef mince,yogurt,raw papaya paste,ginger garlic paste,coriander powder,red chilli crushed, garam masala powder,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,salt,lemon juice,green chilli,fried onion,mint leaves and mix well,cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In pot,add cooking oil and marinated beef,mix well until changes colour. - Cover and cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes then cook on high flame for 12-15 minutes or until dries up. - Give a charcoal smoke for 2 minutes.
- In bowl,add all-purpose flour,carom seeds,salt and mix. - Add ghee and mix until crumbled. - Gradually add water and knead until dough is formed,grease dough with ghee,cover and let it rest for 15 minutes. - Knead dough again,sprinkle dry flour and divide into two equal parts.
- Take a dough,make a ball and roll out with the help of rolling pin. - With the help of the cutter,cut into round shapes.
- On round dough,add cooked beef filling,fold the edges by applying water and insert clove in the center (makes 18-20).
- Can be stored in airtight container for up to 2 weeks in freezer. - In frying pan,heat cooking oil and fry on low flame until golden brown.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dum qeema samosa parcels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!