Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, curry tuna fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curry Tuna Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Curry Tuna Fried Rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have curry tuna fried rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Tuna Fried Rice:
- Make ready 350 grams cooked rice
- Prepare 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Get 3 shallot, chopped
- Make ready 2 garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tsp curry powder
- Take 3 sprigs curry leaves discard stalks
- Get 4 dried chillies, chopped (optional)
- Prepare 1 cup frozen mix vegetables, thawed
- Prepare 1 can (5oz/140 gr) tuna, drained
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get to taste ground pepper
- Take 2-3 sunny side up or over easy eggs
Instructions to make Curry Tuna Fried Rice:
- Add beaten egg yolks to cooked rice and mix until well coated. Put aside
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- Add in chopped shallot, minced garlic, ginger, turmeric, dried chillies, curry powder and curry leaves, sauté over medium heat until softened and fragrant.
- Add in mix vegetables and sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Add in tuna, cook for 1 minute. Add the rice.Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the wok.
- Add in salt and pepper, mix well. Taste and adjust with more seasoning if needed.
- Transfer the rice to serving plates and top each with an egg.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food curry tuna fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!