Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, rajma madra. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rajma Madra is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Rajma Madra is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rajma madra using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Madra:
- Prepare 1 cup Rajma (Kidney Beans), soaked overnight
- Take 2 tbsp. oil
- Take 1-2 bay leaves
- Take 1 whole dry red chili
- Get 2-3 cardamoms
- Take 1 " cinnamon stick
- Prepare 3-4 cloves
- Prepare 1/2 mace
- Take 1/4 tsp. asafoetida (hing)
- Prepare 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp. coriander powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp. red chili powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
- Prepare 3-4 green chilies
- Take to taste salt
- Take 1 tbsp. coriander leave, chopped
- Make ready 1 cup yoghurt, well beaten
- Get 1 tsp. ghee
Instructions to make Rajma Madra:
- Boil the rajma in 1 & 1/2 cups water for 5 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with bay leaves, red chili, cumin seeds, - cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, mace & asafoetida.
- Add all the dry spices & give it a stir.
- Add the boiled rajma along with the stock. Combine well.
- Add the beaten yoghurt. Keep stirring continuously on med. flame - for 8-10 minutes or till the gravy slightly thickens.
- When done, add ghee and green chilies. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and relish with steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any Indian bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food rajma madra recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!