Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mazaydar karahi keema. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mazaydar Karahi keema is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mazaydar Karahi keema is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mazaydar karahi keema using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mazaydar Karahi keema:
- Get 1/2 kg Beef/ mutton mince
- Make ready 1/4 cup Oil/Ghee
- Take 4-5 tamater
- Prepare 2 tbsp yoghurt (dahi)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Adrak lehsan paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Lal kuti mirch
- Make ready 1.5 tsp kuta hua dhania
- Prepare 1 tsp bhoona kuta zeera
- Take 1 tsp namak
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1/2 tsp qassori methi
Steps to make Mazaydar Karahi keema:
- Sb se pehle aik pan Mein oil ya ghee shamil krain phr is Mein qeema dal Kar isay 3-4 mint tak bhon lain.
- Ab is Mein adrak lehsan paste b shamil krdain.or sath hi kuti Lal mirch,kuta hua dhania,zeera bhoona hua kuta wa or namak shamil krdain
- Ab tamater ko sabit daal dain.thori dair ke liye dhak dain. Thori dair Mein Tamater apni skin chor dai ga skiin remove krdain or tamater ko achi trha mash krlain or mix krlain.ab 2tbsp dahi b shamil krdain.
- Ab is Mein hath se masal Kar thori c qusoori methi shamil krdain.or garam masala powder shamil krain.bareek Julien Kati adrak b shamil krdain or garam garam naan ya paratha ke sath serve karain.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mazaydar karahi keema recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!