Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, thai chicken curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Chicken Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Thai Chicken Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have thai chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Get 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- Make ready 1 med/large yellow onion, diced small
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced
- Get 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Get 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger)
- Make ready 2 tsp ground coriander
- Make ready 2 cans (13 oz) coconut milk (Unsweetened)
- Take 1 cup shredded carrots
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- Make ready 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Make ready 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp lime juice
- Take 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped for garnish
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly.
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed.
- Serve alone or over rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food thai chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!