Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chef warren's curry chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chef Warren's Curry Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chef Warren's Curry Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chef warren's curry chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chef Warren's Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 5 lbs Chicken -legs & thighs
- Make ready 1 cup curry
- Make ready 1/2 ground cumin
- Get 1/4 clove garlic
- Get 1/4 cup medium sweet onion
- Make ready 2 cups potatoes large diced
- Get 1/8 cup celery
- Make ready 1/8 cup carrots
- Get 2-4 bay leaves
- Take 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Take 2 tbs oil
- Make ready 2 tbs Cornstarch
- Make ready to taste salt & pepper,hot pepper
Steps to make Chef Warren's Curry Chicken:
- Place chicken in bowl and with salt and pepper, curry and cumin, Set aside (you can sit in refrigerator overnight,
- Take the garlic, onion, celery and carrots and put them in a food processor until mix (not too fineP
- Place the oil in pan over medium heat, add onions, carrots, celery and garlic. Sauté until just done.
- Place the chicken (already prepared) and thyme, bay leaves in pot, increase heat to high, add 1 cup hot water continue to sauté.
- After it is almost done, add potatoes. Tighten with cold water and Cornstarch.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chef warren's curry chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!