Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This easy slow cooker Chicken Curry is packed with the flavors of curry, coconut, and plenty of veggies. An easy, flavorful dinner you will make Simply thaw and either reheat or cook in the slow cooker according to original directions. Ways to Serve Slow Cooker Curry Chicken and Vegetables. This slow cooker chicken and vegetables recipe is an easy one pot chicken dinner!
Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables:
- Take 1 lb. chicken breast, cut in 1 1/2 inches pieces
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz) coconut milk
- Make ready 3 Tbsp. red curry paste
- Take 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Take lime juice (approx. 2 Tbsp)
- Prepare 1 package frozen Asian medley vegetables*
This is a great clearing-out-the-fridge recipe. My inspiration actually came from an old Cooking Light recipe and a fridge full of vegetables that needed using — but not vegetables that the original recipe called for. In my books, this Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Curry is a relatively mild curry with no additional spices included in the mix even though it looks hot and spicy. Both Ro-Taro and Ro-Jiro can eat this comfortably without breaking into a sweat. 🙂 Serve it with lots of steamed white rice.
Steps to make Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables:
- Combine coconut milk, red curry paste, sugar and lime juice together in the slow cooker.
- Add chicken and vegetables* to the slow cooker and stir well to combine. (*If using a medley with broccoli, add vegetables during the last hour of cooking so the broccoli doesn't overcook.)
- Cook on low for approximately 4 1/2 to 5 hours. Start checking on it after 4 hours to avoid drying out the chicken.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with lime wedges and/or cilantro, if desired. Add salt to taste to balance out the sweetness if you prefer.
In my books, this Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Curry is a relatively mild curry with no additional spices included in the mix even though it looks hot and spicy. Both Ro-Taro and Ro-Jiro can eat this comfortably without breaking into a sweat. 🙂 Serve it with lots of steamed white rice. Cubed chicken meat slow cooked with potatoes, vegetables and a simple curry mixture. A quick and easy recipe for a chicken vegetable curry. Immediately after stirring in vegetables, dissolve cornstarch into some of the.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!