Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy and tangy raw tomato curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Usually we use ripe tomatoes in curries. Why don't try raw tomatoes or green tomatoes today. It is slightly tangy dish, goes well with rice. Pachathakkali curry/ Raw tomato curry recipe.
Spicy and tangy raw tomato curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spicy and tangy raw tomato curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spicy and tangy raw tomato curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy and tangy raw tomato curry:
- Make ready 5-6 raw tomatoes
- Prepare 2-3 green chillies
- Make ready 2 tbsp Jaggery
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp fenugreck seeds
- Take Pinch Asafoetida
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander leaves
A Tangy, Spicy, and Delicious Side Dish. Green tomatoes have plenty of nutrients in them. Add white lentils, curry leaves, and broken dry red chilies. Fry them until the lentils become golden Your favorite spicy and tangy green tomato chutney is ready to serve.
Steps to make Spicy and tangy raw tomato curry:
- Wash and cut tomatoes in big pieces.
- In a kadhai heat oil, add mustard seeds, add hung, chillies, fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and tomatoes. Stir for few minutes.
- Cover and cook for few minutes. Now add salt, Jaggery, coriander powder.
- Cook for few more minutes. Switch off the flame when tomatoes turn soft. Serve hot with Roti or rice.
Add white lentils, curry leaves, and broken dry red chilies. Fry them until the lentils become golden Your favorite spicy and tangy green tomato chutney is ready to serve. This chutney has a very delightful. Spicy, sweet and tangy, all at the same time, This raw tomato curry is a flavour bomb. Green Tomato Pickle/Raw Tomato pickle, Raw tomato Chutney, Raw Tomato - Fresh Cow Peas Curry.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy and tangy raw tomato curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!