Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan curry in a hurry in 6 minutes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Curry In A Hurry In 6 Minutes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Curry In A Hurry In 6 Minutes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan curry in a hurry in 6 minutes using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Curry In A Hurry In 6 Minutes:
- Get VEGETABLE OPTION
- Take 20 okra
- Take 1 carrot
- Make ready 4 medium roma tomato
- Take 1 large onion
- Make ready 1 cup fresh coriander leaf and stem
- Make ready POUNDED PASTE
- Take 4 garlic
- Prepare 4 small shallot or onion
- Make ready 1 thumb size ginger
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- Get LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE )
- Make ready 2 tbsp sambal or sambal olek
- Take 200 ml coconut milk
- Get 2 cup water
Steps to make Vegan Curry In A Hurry In 6 Minutes:
- FOR LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce
- With oil sauté pounded paste and sambal for half a minute
- Add carrot ,okra , tomato and onion then add coconut milk and water bring it to a simmer
- Add light soy sauce and salt then let it simmer for 6 minute
- Add fresh coriander then off heat and serve over white rice
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan curry in a hurry in 6 minutes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!