Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my baked chicken drumsticks. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Take 3-6 chicken legs
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp ranch seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- Prepare Dried parsley for garnish
Instructions to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything.
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 - 2 hours.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Optional - Garnish with dried parsley.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!