Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, zeera chicken curry (indian dish). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zeera Chicken Curry (Indian Dish) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Zeera Chicken Curry (Indian Dish) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook zeera chicken curry (indian dish) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zeera Chicken Curry (Indian Dish):
- Take 500 g (1 lb) chicken breasts, cubed
- Make ready 30 ml (2 tbsp) oil
- Prepare 2 onions, peeled and sliced
- Get 1 tsp Zeera
- Prepare 2 tomato (puree)
- Prepare 1 tsp Haldi powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dashi Chicken powder
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Instructions to make Zeera Chicken Curry (Indian Dish):
- Fry the chicken with oil, 1 tsp lehsan adrak paste and zeera on a high heat to remove water from meat.
- Dice the onions and cook in oil until golden brown.
- Atdd ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, red chilli powder, haldi powder, salt, dashi chicken powder and fried chicken.
- Add some water for gravy.
- Cook for 5 minutes on a low heat till oil appears on top.
- Garnish it.Serve with basmati rice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zeera chicken curry (indian dish) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!