Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, prawns in mustard curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawns In Mustard Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Prawns In Mustard Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have prawns in mustard curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns In Mustard Curry:
- Get 250 grams Prawns (large-deveined)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oil( mustard oil preferably)
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Take 2 Green chilli
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Black mustard seeds
- Make ready 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- Take 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Take 1 Salt to taste
- Take 1 Tomato (chopped)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Yellow mustard paste
- Make ready 1 Coriander leaves to garnish
- Take marination
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- Get 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 Salt to taste
Steps to make Prawns In Mustard Curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawns with the ingredients under marination for about 10-15minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil and shallow fry the prawns for a couple of minutes.
- Make a paste from onions and chillies.
- In the same pan where prawns were fried, add mustard seeds. When they just begin to splutter, add garlic paste and cook for a minute .
- Add onion chilli paste, salt, and turmeric and coriander powder. Cook them till the oil starts separating.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook further for a couple of minutes.
- Add mustard paste, mix and add about a glass of water to make gravy.
- Add the prawns and bring to a boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with boiled rice .
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food prawns in mustard curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!