Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, red thai prawn curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Thai Prawn Curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Red Thai Prawn Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook red thai prawn curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 250 g rice boiled per instructions on packet
- Prepare 300 g prawns
- Take 1 onion diced
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic minced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground lemon grass
- Get 1 red pepper diced
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons Red Thai curry paste
- Prepare 100 g green beans sliced
- Make ready 400 ml coconut milk
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Take 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Get salt and pepper for seasoning
Steps to make Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat - Add the onion, pepper and green beans and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, lemongrass and seasoning - Stir in the curry paste - Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer
- Stir in the prawns - Simmer for 5 minutes - Serve with the boiled rice
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food red thai prawn curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!