Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yummy Prawns Recipe By Granny Mastanamma. Tasty Homemade Prawn Curry (Goa Style). Bhajohori Manna Style Prawn Malai Curry bengali food in Kolkata. Experience the Prawn Curry recipe and enjoy the dinner meal.
🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- Take 500 gm Cleaned, de-veined and tail removed king prawns
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Get 5 small green chilies sliced finely
- Take 3 big green chilies slit open vertically or used whole
- Prepare 1 small onion 2 tsp salt (to taste) 2 tbsp ghee
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder 1 tsp red chili powder (to taste)
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala powder (all spice) 1/4 cup of water
- Get 2 tbsp beaten yogurt 4 tomatoes chopped 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Make ready Sliced ginger and chopped coriander for garnish
- Take Chat masala for topping
Prawns are a delicious and versatile ingredient that can be enjoyed in a multitude of ways. From curries and salads to Middle Eastern recipes, our best ever prawn collection has it all. This creamy prawn curry is a Bengali delicacy eaten with traditional jeera rice. Sometimes called chingri malaikari, or malai for short, it is eaten throughout India. prawn curry or prawn masala recipe - For all the seafood lovers, here is an easy and quick prawn curry recipe that best pairs with any fragrant naan.
Steps to make 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- In a bowl toss prawns with 1/2 tsp of salt and turmeric powder. Grill these prawns in butter at high flame for 1 min. (not more) and set aside in a bowl. - In a wok or frying pan, add 1 tbsp of ghee/butter and add onion, garlic and small green chilies. Fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes along with salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder. - - Mix and cover the wok/pan with a lid and reduce the flame to low. Allow the tomatoes to soften up. (you can use an immersion blender if the tomatoes don't soften up properly) It'll take about 15 mins.
- When the tomatoes have softened up to form a uniform curry base, add whole green chilies, yogurt and garam masala powder. Cook the masala for 5 mins. - Throw in the prawns and cover the wok. Cook for 4 mins max. - - Turn off flame, sprinkle some chopped coriander, ginger strips, some more green chilies and some chat masala powder. - Serve hot with naan, chapati or paratha.
This creamy prawn curry is a Bengali delicacy eaten with traditional jeera rice. Sometimes called chingri malaikari, or malai for short, it is eaten throughout India. prawn curry or prawn masala recipe - For all the seafood lovers, here is an easy and quick prawn curry recipe that best pairs with any fragrant naan. Prawn curry or prawns curry is a gravy based masala prawn curry made using shrimp in south indian style using onions, tomatoes and coconut. prawn curry recipe, how to make prawn curry Ambot Tik or authentic Goan Prawn Curry with Coconut is a spicy, sour, shrimp curry from Goa and tastes like heaven over steamed rice! This home-style prawn curry is quick and easy to prepare and tastes even better when eaten the next day!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!