Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, prawn malai curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This delicious, mild curry is so easy to make. The word 'malai' means cream, but this curry gets its creaminess from coconut milk. This delicious, mild curry is so easy to make. The word 'malai' means cream, but this curry gets its creaminess from coconut milk.
Prawn malai curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Prawn malai curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 500 gram prawn
- Make ready 2 Onions grinded into smooth paste
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin seed
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 dry red chilli whole
- Prepare 1 handful whole garam masala
- Make ready To taste salt and sugar
- Make ready As needed oil
- Take As needed coconut milk
Learn how to make/prepare Prawn Malai Curry by following this easy recipe. This creamy prawn curry is a Bengali delicacy eaten with traditional jeera rice. Sometimes called chingri malaikari, or malai for short, it is eaten throughout India and around the world. Undoubtedly, Chingri Macher Malai Curry or Chingri Malai Curry is among one of my favourite Bengali dishes.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder
- Heat oil temper Cumin seeds,bay leaf red chilli and whole garam masala
- Add prawns and shallow fry
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add red chilli Powder and coconut
- Saute well adding coconut milk
- Cover it and keep the heat low till the prawns get soft
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder
- Serve it with plain rice or chapati
Sometimes called chingri malaikari, or malai for short, it is eaten throughout India and around the world. Undoubtedly, Chingri Macher Malai Curry or Chingri Malai Curry is among one of my favourite Bengali dishes. A curry cooked with Chingri Mach (a common Bengali term used for lobsters, prawns or. Music composer Debajyoti Mishra shares chingrimacher malai curry (prawn curry Bengali style) and gondhoraaj rice recepie. Season with ginger-garlic paste and curry leaves.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food prawn malai curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!