Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, indian chicken vindaloo. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indian Chicken Vindaloo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Indian Chicken Vindaloo is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian chicken vindaloo using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Chicken Vindaloo:
- Make ready 500 g Chicken Meat (cut into bite size)
- Take 50 g Yellow Onion (diced)
- Make ready 300 g Tomatoes (finely diced)
- Prepare 15 g Fresh Coriander (roughly chopped, stems & leaves separated)
- Prepare 4 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Get 1 cup Water/Stock
- Get as needed Salt to season
- Make ready [Vindaloo Paste] - process well in a blender
- Take 20 g Dried Chillies (deseed, rehydrate)
- Prepare 50 g Yellow Onions
- Take 30 g Garlic
- Get 30 g Ginger
- Get 20 g Turmeric Root
- Make ready 1/4 cup Malt Vinegar
- Take 2 tsp Coriander Seeds (or 1 tsp Powder)
- Make ready 2 tsp Cumin Seeds (or 1 tsp Powder)
- Get 1-2 tsp Paprika Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Take 1 pc Cinnamon Stick, grounded (or 1 tsp Powder)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cloves (or 2 pinches Powder)
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 Tbsp Palm Sugar (or white sugar)
- Get Juice from 1/2 Lemon (optional)
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Vindaloo:
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken in the Vindaloo Paste for 3 hours or overnight.
- COOK: in a wok, heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Onions and Fresh Ciriander stems until fragrant. Then add the Chicken with the entire Vindaloo Paste. Stir fry until until the Chicken is cooked all over.
- SAUCE: once the chicken is cooked, add in the Tomatoes, Water/Stock and Salt. Cover with a lid and cook until the saice thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves amd serve with rice or Indian flat bread.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food indian chicken vindaloo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!