Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stuffed chicken buns. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed chicken buns is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Stuffed chicken buns is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Nabeela's Cooking & Beaauty Tips Please Subscribe our channel & click the bell button for daily upload videos notification. Chicken Stuffed Buns recipe is an easy to bake snack for kids. These stuffed buns have a light and airy texture and are perfect homemade snacks for kids.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed chicken buns using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed chicken buns:
- Prepare 250 gm flour
- Get 100 gm butter
- Get 1 and 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp baking soda
- Get 1 cup shredded chicken
- Get 1 cup sliced onion
- Get 1 cup sliced capsicum(green)
- Prepare Handful mushrooms
- Get Cooking oil
- Take Peppercorns,salt
Chicken Stuffed Buns. in Meat Dishes, Starters and Sides. Place the buns on a greased baking tray, sealed side down. Brush each bun with lightly beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Delicious baked buns which are crispy outside and soft in the middle.
Instructions to make Stuffed chicken buns:
- Mix the flour with the butter and baking powder, baking soda, salt, add on warm milk to make dough preferably on dough mixer to keep the consistency fine
- Cover the mixture and keep it for 10min
- For the stuffing add chicken,onions,capsicum and shallow fry it while adding salt and pepper
- Take the dough mix and roll it evenly to small balls then taking one ball at a time flatten it and put some stuffing and then roll the sides up
- Brush all the buns with melted butter and sprinkle some sesame seeds/kaalajeera on top
- Pre heat oven to 375 celsius and keep the buns for 35-40mins
- Serve it hot
I have tasted this in a bakery near by and this is my favourite. The pillowy soft buns are filled with a chicken filling. You can stuff these indian buns with chicken or paneer (a fresh crumbly cheese from India). While its resting prepare the chicken filling. Punch down the dough lightly using your palm and divide the.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food stuffed chicken buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!