Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brown onion chicken curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brown Onion Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brown Onion Chicken Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brown onion chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Onion Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 500 gms chicken curry cut pieces
- Take 2 red onions thinly sliced
- Take 1 tbsp chopped coriander paste
- Get 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh cream or malai
- Get 1 tbsp curd
- Get 2 tbsp tomato pureed
- Prepare 7-8 cashewnut paste
- Take 1 tbsp melon seed (charmagaz) paste
- Take 1 green chilli paste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 2 tbsp mustard oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup refined oil for frying onion
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take 1 tbsp chopped coriander for garnishing
- Prepare To taste salt
- Take 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- Make ready 1 pinch orange red food colour
Instructions to make Brown Onion Chicken Curry:
- Marinate chicken with curd, little salt, ginger garlic paste and 1 tbsp mustard oil. Meanwhile deep fry sliced onion till crispy. Set aside. Make a paste of half of fried onions,charmagaz(melon seeds), cashew nuts, chopped tomato and coriander,1 green chilli, malai, curd in a blender.
- Heat 1 tbsp mustard oil and 1 tbsp refined oil or ghee. Add the marinated chicken and toss. Add the blended paste, salt to taste, red chilli powder, pinch of orange red food colour, kitchen king masala and fry. Add 1/2 cup water and cook on low flame till chicken is done and masala coats chicken. Sprinkle garam masala and toss. Garnish with golden fried onions and chopped coriander. Serve with lachha paratha or any Indian flat bread.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brown onion chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!