Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, coconut chicken curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut curry chicken has TONS of variations; from South India to Thailand, no two curries are exactly the same. Our Americanized version might be a bit untraditional, but trust us, it's delicious. Pair this coconut chicken curry with basmati rice or homemade naan to allow it to soak up the flavours of the flavourful sauce of the coconut curry. Forget take-out, this is about to become your new family favorite.
Coconut chicken curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Coconut chicken curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook coconut chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut chicken curry:
- Prepare 1 whole chicken
- Make ready 3 large potatoes (optional)
- Get 1 large onion thinly sliced
- Make ready 2 large tomatoes blended
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger paste
- Make ready 1 cup heavy coconut cream
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1 beef royco cube
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 small green bell pepper chopped
- Take 1/2 cup coriander chopped
Coconut Curry Chicken and vegetables: This curry has some red pepper in it, but feel free to increase the veggies! You can add some carrot sticks (add along with red pepper) and spinach (stir in at the. Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables.
Instructions to make Coconut chicken curry:
- Boil the chicken sprinkled with salt until tender (I used kienyeji chicken)
- For this recipe I didn't use any oil as the chicken had lots of fat, so I used that instead to fry my onions and ginger garlic.
- Add potatoes cut into bite size pieces and some water, 1/2 a cup.. Cover and let cook 3 minutes
- Then add in the blended tomatoes and green bell pepper. Allow to cook, and the remaining water.
- Add all the podwered ingredients, then add the chicken. Let cook 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream and stir until it start to boil, let cook for 5 minutes then add coriander leaves. Stir and switch off the heat.
- Serve. Enjoy with some nice chapatis /parathas or rice
Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables. Coconut chicken curry is simply chicken in a delicious sauce of tomatoes, garlic, curry powder, and coconut milk. It's a healthy, one-pot meal that tastes great and everyone in the family enjoys. This healthy chicken coconut curry is one of my all time favorite recipes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food coconut chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!