Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken coconut curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken coconut curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken coconut curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Coconut curry chicken has TONS of variations; from South India to Thailand, no two curries are exactly the same. Our Americanized version might be a bit untraditional, but trust us, it's delicious. Pair this coconut chicken curry with basmati rice or homemade naan to allow it to soak up the flavours of the flavourful sauce of the coconut curry. This coconut chicken curry can be made in ONE POT & is packed with flavor!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken coconut curry using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken coconut curry:
- Make ready 400 gms chicken
- Make ready 2 tbsp coconut paste
- Get 4 tbsp curd
- Make ready 1 tbsp green chilli paste
- Get 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh cream or malai
- Prepare 3 tbsp refined oil
- Take 1 tbsp ghee
- Get 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1 finely chopped onion
- Take 3-4 green cardamoms
- Get 6 laung
- Take 1 small stick cinnamon
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 tsp kitchen king masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp raisins
- Prepare To taste salt
- Make ready 1 pinch sugar
- Take 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp methi
- Get 2 dry red chillies
- Make ready 3-4 slit green chillies
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander leaves
Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables. This healthy chicken coconut curry is one of my all time favorite recipes. It is super flavorful, creamy and filled with veggies.
Steps to make Chicken coconut curry:
- Boil chicken in little salted water.Reserve stock.Fry the chicken pieces lightly.
- Make a paste of scraped coconut, sesame seeds, malai, green chillies.Dry roast fennel seeds and methi and crush it.In the remaining oil add ghee and sprinkle half crushed garam masala.When it splutters, fry 2 broken red chilles.Set aside. Fry 1 finely chopped onion and set aside.
- Fry the masala paste alongwith beaten curd, salt,dry roasted powder, ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste, coconut paste and salt to taste.Sprinkle a punch of sugar.
- Now add the semi cooked chicken pieces and reserved stock and bring to boil.Add the crispy fried onion and half crushed garam masala and toss till masala coats chicken and oil leaves sides.Sprinkle kitchen king masala and garam masala.Sprinkle raisins.Garnish with slit green chillies, fried red chillies and chopped coriander leaves.Serve with pulao,puri or paratha.
This healthy chicken coconut curry is one of my all time favorite recipes. It is super flavorful, creamy and filled with veggies. It also freezes very well, so it is the perfect meal to make ahead. Forget take-out, this is about to become your new family favorite. Basil coconut chicken curry made with chicken thighs, jalapeño, coconut milk, basil and ginger.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken coconut curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!