Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, incredibly easy foolproof tomato chicken curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Incredibly Easy Foolproof Tomato Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Incredibly Easy Foolproof Tomato Chicken Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have incredibly easy foolproof tomato chicken curry using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Incredibly Easy Foolproof Tomato Chicken Curry:
- Make ready A (to season the meat)
- Get 1 as much (to taste) Chicken
- Make ready 100 grams Plain yogurt
- Make ready 1 tbsp Curry powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 as much (to taste) Grated garlic
- Take 1 as much (to taste) Grated ginger
- Prepare B (Curry)
- Get 40 grams Cashew nuts
- Make ready 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 1 as much (to taste) Grated garlic
- Get 1 as much (to taste) Grated ginger
- Get 1 tbsp Curry powder
- Get 1 Canned tomatoes
- Prepare 1 pinch Oregano Leaf
- Get 100 ml Fresh cream
- Make ready 1 more than 10 grams Butter
- Get 1 Salt
- Take 1 Sugar
Instructions to make Incredibly Easy Foolproof Tomato Chicken Curry:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Mix the A ingredients well, put in a plastic bag, and let rest overnight.
- Put the cashew nuts in a blender and mix well, and add a little bit of water to form a paste. You could use a wooden pestle instead.
- Add the olive oil, garlic and ginger to a frying pan. Cook on a low heat until fragrant. If you prefer your curry spicy, add red chili pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon of curry powder, mix on a low heat for 2 minutes, and cook until fragrant, avoiding burning the mixture.
- Open the canned tomatoes and pour in, then sprinkle in the oregano. Mix with a wooden spatula. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes on a medium heat.
- Add the chicken and sauce into the frying pan, and mix.
- Add the cashew nut paste and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes on a low to medium heat.
- Finally add the butter and fresh cream. When it boils, season with salt and sugar and it's done. If you prefer a richer taste, add more butter.
- Serve in a dish, and pour fresh cream on top. It goes well with cooked rice and naan bread, too.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food incredibly easy foolproof tomato chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!