Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good advice. Once in a while, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. There are lots of salads around today. You can get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal from side dishes. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew recipe. To make chicken stew you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken stew:
- Prepare Chicken
- Prepare Scotch bonnet pepper
- Use Tomatoes
- Get Red bell pepper
- Use cube Knorr
- Provide Curry
- Prepare Thyme
- Provide Garlic
- Provide Onion
- You need Salt
- You need Cayenne pepper
- Get Stock powder
- Provide Blended crayfish
- You need Palm oil
Instructions to make Chicken stew:
- Wash the chicken and put it inside cooking pot
- Add slice onion into it, add your curry, thyme, salt, maggi crayfish, stock powder and knorr cube to taste. Leave to marinate for some mins and pan grill the chicken to seal so that it won't start falling apart in the stew
- Blend your tomatoes, scotch bonnets, red bell pepper, onion and cayenne pepper
- Add your palm oil in the pot allow to heat for few mins(don't over heat) add slice onion's and saute and pour your blended pepper into it, allow to fry for some mins then add blended crayfish and stock cube of your choice fry still oil float and pour your grilled season's chicken and little water, cover the pot cook well still it taste good.
- You can have it with Rice, yam, plantain etc. (Yummy)
If you find this Chicken stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.