Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Cornell University performed a study on the impact apples have on the mind. While doing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And naturally thanks to this component in apples, they are able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal raisin skillet cookie recipe. To make oatmeal raisin skillet cookie you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Prepare 1 Cup Flour
- Provide 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Use 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Take 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- Prepare 3 Cups Oats
- Prepare 2 Sticks Butter
- Get 2 eggs
- Use 1 Cup Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries)
- You need 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- You need Dash Cinnamon
- Prepare Splash Vanilla Extract
- Provide 1/2 Tsp. Salt
Steps to make Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed.
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling.
If you find this Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.