Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven Fried Potato Wedges recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Fried Potato Wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Fried Potato Wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on your brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And due to this you will find that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The advantages we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried potato wedges recipe. You can have oven fried potato wedges using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Fried Potato Wedges:
- Take 3 large baking potatoes
- Get 1/2 cup Oil of ur choice
- Take 1 cup Bread crumbs, I used panko
- Take 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Provide 1 as needed Salt, pepper, garlic powder, Hungarian paprika to taste
- Get 1 tbsp Dried minced onion
Instructions to make Oven Fried Potato Wedges:
- Wash and dry potatoes and cut each one into 8 wedges.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a large bowl toss potatoes with oil, bread crumbs, parm, minced onions and seasonings. Spray pan with cooking spray and arrange potatoes in a single layer upright. Sprinkle crumb mixture left in bowl over wedges and bake til crispy and brown and tender inside about 30-45 minutes.
- I like mine dipped in sour cream.
If you find this Oven Fried Potato Wedges recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.