Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Omelette Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Omelette Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. Usually just one helping of soda pop is only eight ounces big. That serving typically is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy selections.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to omelette curry recipe. You can have omelette curry using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Omelette Curry:
- Prepare 2 eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
- Use 1 onion, roughly chopped
- You need 1 inch ginger
- Take 2-3 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- Take 8-10 cashewnuts
- Take 2 green chilies
- You need 3 tbsp. oil
- You need 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Use 2 green cardamoms
- Provide 4 cloves
- You need 1-2 bay leaves
- Use 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- Take to taste salt
- Provide 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- You need 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp. cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp. coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp. garam masala powder
- Provide 1 tsp. ghee
- Get 1 tsp. coriander leaves, chopped
Instructions to make Omelette Curry:
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a pan and make an omelette with the beaten egg. Cut as desired and keep aside.
- Grind together onion, ginger, garlic, tomato, cashew nut and turmeric powder into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil & temper with cumin seeds, bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms and cloves. Add the paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add all the dry spices (except garam masala powder and salt)) and saute for a minute.
- Add 2 cups water and salt. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the omelette pieces & green chilies. Mix well & simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- When done, add garam masala powder & ghee. Give it a stir & switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with plain steamed rice or chapatis.
If you find this Omelette Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.