Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Stew and Boiled Yam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stew and Boiled Yam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. Instead, a person’s selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew and boiled yam recipe. To cook chicken stew and boiled yam you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Stew and Boiled Yam:
- Get Chicken(cut 10)
- Get Boiled tomato mix
- Use Spices(curry, thyme, rosemary)
- You need 4 seasoning cubes
- Provide 5 cooking spoons G.oil
- Take salt
- Take 1 quarter tuber yam
- You need 1 teaspoon sugar
Instructions to make Chicken Stew and Boiled Yam:
- Peel, slice, wash yam and put in pot. Add sugar and put on fire, cook till tender/soft. Set aside.
- In a clean dry pot, put in oil, let heat up then pour in boiled tomato mix and fry. Stirring at intervals to ensure no burning.
- Wash, season and boil Chicken till tender. Turn into a strainer.
- Set fry pan with oil on fire, when hot, put in Chicken parts and fry till golden. Set aside.
- When fried, add in Chicken stock, stir well. Check and correct seasoning. Add in fried Chicken and allow to boil for about 10mins.
- Put off heat. Serve with yam and enjoy!
If you find this Chicken Stew and Boiled Yam recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.