Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. When you drink a huge soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One helping of soda is eight oz.. That portion usually includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This means that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy choices.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake recipe. You can have 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- You need 3 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- Take 2-10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- Take 2 cups Colby jack cheese
- Provide 3 cups frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas)
- You need 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Prepare 1 can buttery grands biscuits
- Prepare to taste Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning
Steps to make 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13x9 baking dish.
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs.
If you find this 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.