Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now lots of them offer salads. You can get chili. Baked potatoes can even be bought. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating anything deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can have chicken kofta curry using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Use For Seasoning the chicken_
- Use 1/2 kg Chicken (boneless)
- Take 1 big onion (cut into fine sliced then fry golden brown)
- Get 2 tbsp Sattu (roasted Bengal gram powder)
- Prepare 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Use 2-3 green Chilli (finely chopped)
- Use as needed Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Provide to taste Salt
- Use For Kofta Curry_
- You need 2 Tbsp Mustard oil
- Prepare 1 Bay leaves,
- Use 1 Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 2 green and black Cardamom
- Provide 2 Cloves
- Get 1/2 tsp Shahi jeera (black cumin)
- Get 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- You need 3 Green Chilies
- Use 2 medium Onion
- Use 1 large Tomato
- Use 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Use 2 tsp Coriander powder
- Provide 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Take 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Prepare as needed coriander leaves
- Prepare to taste Salt
Steps to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Mince the chicken and season it with salt, garam masala powder, brown onion, sattu, green chilli, coriander leaves and ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Make small meat balls and keep aside. - If u want u can fry the koftas.
- Heat the oil over a medium high heat in a large frying pan. - Now add the ground spices and fry for a seconds.
- Then add the onion tomato puree, garlic and ginger paste and fry until golden, stirring occasionally, about 5-10 seconds.
- Now add the powder masala and fry for a further minute, stirring continuously to prevent burning. - once raw smell is gone add the garam masala powder and yoghurt and fry few minutes.
- Add a cup of water and bring it to boil. Lower the flame and add the meatballs. Simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish with green chilli and fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice pulao or roti ya paratha.
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.