Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Malai Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Malai Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is something that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
You will also be able to have a much healthier heart by eating apples. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can certainly help to provide you with a healthy heart. These ingredients will even help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. Something you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are located in the skin of the apple. The reason why I point this out is simply because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to discover many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta curry recipe. You can have malai kofta curry using 33 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Malai Kofta Curry:
- Take For kofta -
- You need 1 cup paneer (mashed)
- You need 1 cup boiled potato
- Use 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Take few coriander leaves chopped
- Take salt as per taste
- Get 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1/8 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 2 tbsp cornflour
- Prepare few cashews and raisins
- Use oil for frying
- You need For gravy -
- You need 2 tbsp oil
- You need 2 tbsp butter
- Use 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- You need 2 green cardamom
- You need 2-3 cloves
- Prepare 3-4 black pepper corn
- You need 1 medium sized onion
- Provide 7-8 garlic cloves
- Provide 1/2 inch ginger
- Prepare 1 green chilli
- Get 2 tomatoes
- Take 5-7 cashews
- Take 1 tsp kasuri methi
- Take 2 tbsp fresh malai / cream
- Use 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare to taste salt
- Get some fresh coriander
Steps to make Malai Kofta Curry:
- First in a mixing bowl add grated / mashed paneer, boiled mashed potatoes, fresh coriander, green chilli, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and mix everything to combine well. (add tbsp corn flour or maida if required, I didn't add).
- Now take a small portion from mixture, roll it and flatten it on palm, place cashew or raisins in it and roll gently to make small ball.make all kofta balls similarly.
- Now roll each ball with little corn flour and deep fry in medium hot oil until nice golden.
- Now heat a pan with tbsp of oil, add all whole spices and saute for few secs. now add roughly chopped onion, tomatoes, green chilli, ginger garlic and cashews. cook until tomatoes gets softens.add little water if required. let the mixture cool completely and then blend to make puree.
- Now in a pan heat oil + butter,add blended puree and cook until oil separates.now add turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.saute for a min.add kasuri methi, and mix.
- Now add fresh malai or cream and stir continuously until oil comes on surface.add as required water to get desired consistency of curry, cover it and cook until the mixture starts to thicken and oil separates from sides.
- Finally, in a serving plate pour the curry over kofta, garnish with coriander and cream, malai kofta is ready to enjoy.
If you find this Malai Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.