Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Crispy prawns/shrimps paired with tasty stir fried cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Crispy prawns/shrimps paired with tasty stir fried cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Crispy prawns/shrimps paired with tasty stir fried cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One helping of pop is eight oz.. That helping can contain many spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Typically, however, they are 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or regular water.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried crispy prawns/shrimps paired with tasty stir fried cabbage recipe. To make fried crispy prawns/shrimps paired with tasty stir fried cabbage you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Crispy prawns/shrimps paired with tasty stir fried cabbage:
- You need Shrimps or prawns
- Use Flour
- Provide Milk
- Take Egg
- Take White pepper
- Provide Curry powder
- Use To taste salt
- Get Seasoning
- You need Grinded pepper.
- You need Cabbage
- Use Garlic (chopped)
- Prepare Onions
- You need Red pepper
- Prepare Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Fried Crispy prawns/shrimps paired with tasty stir fried cabbage:
- Wash the cabbage cut and set aside. Mix all the dry ingredients - the flour, white chilly pepper, grinded pepper, curry powder, seasoning, salt
- Mix the liquid ingredients -the milk and the egg together
- Coat the shrimps with the dry ingredients 1st then with the egg and milk mixture then back to the dry ingredients for the last time making sure that the whole body was coated with the dry and liquid mixtures. Deep fry until it turned golden brown. After ur done with the shrimps, put some vegetable oil in pot and allow for some few minutes then fry the garlic, and the roughly blended fresh red pepper. Spice It up and season It. Check for salt. Then add the cabbage and fry for 3 minutes.
- And ur yummilisious crispy shrimps paired with cabbage stir fry is ready! 😋😋
If you find this Fried Crispy prawns/shrimps paired with tasty stir fried cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.