Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi soya chap curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi soya chap curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or milk as a beverage. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. Usually just one serving of soft drinks should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. It is frequently a minimum of 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi soya chap curry recipe. To cook shahi soya chap curry you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi soya chap curry:
- Provide 5-6 soya chop sticks
- You need 2 big size onion
- Take 2 big size tomato
- Get 1 inch ginger piece
- Prepare 2 green chilli
- Use 1/2 cup curd
- Get 1/4 cup cashew
- You need to taste Salt
- Take as needed Oil for frying
- Prepare 1 tbs chat masala powder
- Use 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 2 tsp fresh cream or malai
- Take 1 tsp soya chop masala
Instructions to make Shahi soya chap curry:
- Wash and make cut in between in chop sticks and fry in hot oil until golden brown and remove it on paper plates
- In a pan add ghee when hot add cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste stir it now add puree of onion and cashew
- Now add puree of tomato and green chilli mix all spices and stir it continuously
- Now add curd and soya chop masala stir until leaves from sides
- Now add 2 cup water and fried chop and cook it about 10 minutes cover with lid
- Serve hot spicy soya chop sticks with roti or nan and enjoy it garnish with fresh cream or malai
If you find this Shahi soya chap curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.