Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Paneer Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually excellent information. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food diner was French Fries. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. There are many salads around now. You could get chili. You may get a baked potato. Fruit is generally obtainable. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When choosing your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Fundamental reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer kofta curry recipe. To cook paneer kofta curry you need 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Kofta Curry:
- You need For Paneer kofta:
- Prepare 1 cup grated Paneer
- Prepare 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Take 1 Green chilli finely chopped
- You need 2 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Get to taste Salt
- Use 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- Use Water if required
- Use For Stuffing:
- Take 2 Cashewnuts chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp Almonds chopped
- Provide as required Oil for deep frying
- Provide For Gravy:
- Take 1 cup Onion chopped
- Provide 1/2 inch Ginger
- Get 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- Provide 8-10 Cashew nuts chopped
- Prepare 2 Dried Kashmiri red chilies
- You need 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1 Black cardamom
- Prepare 1 Bay leaf
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 2 large Tomatoes
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Prepare As required Water
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Take 1 tsp Kasoori methi
- You need 1/2 cup fresh cream or malai
- Get 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
Instructions to make Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Soak onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli, cashews, and dried red chilies in warm water for 15-20 minutes. Then discard the water and grind into smooth paste. In the same jar, puree the tomatoes and keep it aside.Chop the cashews and almonds for kofta stuffing and keep it aside.
- Making Paneer Kofta: - Mix the kofta ingredients except for cashew, almonds in a bowl to make the dough. Divide into equal portions. Take one portion and stuff some chopped nuts in center.
- Gather the edges, seal and make smooth balls and repeat the same to shape all kofta balls. Deep fry the kofta into hot oil on medium heat untill they get light brown. Once golden brown from all the sides, then remove and place on paper towel.
- Making Paneer Kofta Gravy: - Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot add whole spices and saute for few seconds or till spices get aromat. Then add cumin seeds and let them sizzle. Mix in prepared onion paste, salt and cook till it becomes thick.
- Then add tomato puree and again cook till it becomes thick. Then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and coriander powder. Mix and cook for a minute. - Mix in water to make gravy. Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add kasoori methi, garam masala, and cream.
- At the time of serving, add koftas and simmer for 2-3 minutes only. - Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves.
If you find this Paneer Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.