Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for White rice with pepper stew and chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White rice with pepper stew and chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White rice with pepper stew and chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Once in a while, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. There are lots of salads around today. Chili can be another selection. You can also purchase a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from commitment.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white rice with pepper stew and chicken recipe. To make white rice with pepper stew and chicken you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook White rice with pepper stew and chicken:
- Prepare 3 cups Rice
- Prepare 1/4 kg Ata rodo
- Get 6 Fresh pepper
- Get 7 Tomatoes
- Get Salt
- Take 1 Turmeric
- Prepare 3 cube Knorr
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon Curry
- Get 2 Onion
- You need 1/4 kg Groundnut oil
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
Steps to make White rice with pepper stew and chicken:
- Boil water as is boiling add rice.
- Boil for 10mins.bring down and wash off.then boil again this time add salt and allow the water to dry off.
- Blend tomatoes,Ata rodo and fresh pepper.blend to puree.
- Boil chicken with thyme,Salt,Maggi and onion.boil for 25mins.
- Test up pot on fire,add groundnut oil after 2mins add the chicken fry very well.
- Bring out when is done.lower the heat.
- Pour in the blended Ata rodo,pepper in the hot oil.
- Add onion,Fry all and make sure the water from the puree drys off.
- Pour the stock inside it and stir.
- Fry for few mins and add little amount of water.leave it to boil
- Then add salt,Maggi,Curry and turmeric.
- After 3mins of boiling.put off the heat.food is ready.
If you find this White rice with pepper stew and chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.