Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. As an alternative you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy sunday hearty potato/matoke stew recipe. To make lazy sunday hearty potato/matoke stew you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew:
- Use I cup of peas
- Get 5 pieces matoke
- Get 300 g potatoes
- You need 2 tomatoes
- Provide 4 carrots.
- Provide Onion
- Take 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Take 1/2 Garlic
- Get 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- You need 1 tabkespoon of curry powder
- Use I cube of knorr chicken
- Get 1 teaspoon royco
- Take leaves Rosemary
- Provide Chilli flakes if you want it spicy
Instructions to make Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew:
- Start by adding oil to your sufuria then the potatoes and matoke,stir for like 3minutes then add your boiled peas and the onions,carrots n capsicum n salt…
- Stir alot unless you have a non stick sufuria,since potatoes have a tendecy of sticking to the bottom of the sufuria…
- Add your garlic at this point so that it infuses with the cooking potatoes
- Then add your spices,stir some more…our motto here is to stir alot..so nothing sticks at the bottom…add the tomatoes n the paste also..
- Add a cup of water,then let it boil for like 7-12min tops…to let everything cook nicely…stir every few min though..
- Check if the potatoes are cooked well by cutting with a knife or fork…if yes,then we nailed it people and we are ready to serve
If you find this Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.