Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water are the best options for beverages. When you sip a big soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. Usually a single helping of soda is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or standard water.
Basic reason states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- You need 100 Paneer cut it rectangle
- You need 1 small bowl Oil
- Take 2 spoon malai
- Get 1 spoon jeera
- Get 1/2 tbsp dhaniya powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- Use 1/2 tbsp haldi powder
- Provide 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 bowl palak boil
- You need 4 garlic piece
- Prepare 1 onion
- Use to taste Salt
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Fr palak paneer- - 1)-Sabse pehle palak ko 1onion ke sath ubal le Ab griend kerke paste bana le.
- 2)-Ab ek pan mi 1tbsp oil le usme 1tbsp jeera dale,fir palak paste dal kar usme 1/2 tb spoon dhaniya powder,1/2 tb spoon haldi powder,1/2 tb spoon garam masala 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder,1/2 tbspp,salt dal kar acche se bhune.
- 3)-jab tak oil na chod de fir 2spoon malai dale,thoda1small bowl pani dale boil hone de fir makhane dale paneer last mein dale aapke palak paneer taiyar.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.