Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Date tamarind curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Date tamarind curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Date tamarind curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to date tamarind curry recipe. To make date tamarind curry you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Date tamarind curry:
- Take 1 Cup dates Pitted and chopped
- You need 1/4 Cup Tamarind
- You need 2 Tablespoons Red chilli Chilli
- Get 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Prepare 5 Green chillies
- Prepare Coconut Oil (or vegetable oil)
- Use Salt
Steps to make Date tamarind curry:
- Soak the tamarind in hot water.
- Heat oil. Add chopped onions and green chillies.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes and add all the powders. Saute for another 2 minutes.
- Chop the dates finely and add to the mix.
- Squeeze out the tamarind and add the water to the mix. Add salt.
- Leave on simmer. The dates should cook through completely and you should look for a jam like texture.
- Keep tasting as you go and adjust the salt / spice / tanginess as you go. I found it just right, but my mom added jaggery when she made it cause it wasn't sweet enough.
- It's such an easy recipe and you will have everyone asking you for the recipe. Direct them here when they do. ;)
If you find this Date tamarind curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.